Sunday 5 July 2015

I'll be back... soon!

First of all, I owe you an apology! I promised two blog posts a week for a short while as I was so busy and then I failed to write even one! For that I am really sorry - it was not intentional, however despite having a LOT of blog ideas, I haven't had a minute to myself AT ALL...

Since I've been gone, I've been to one wedding, on two hen do's, I've been in charge of two dogs with my mum away, I decided it was a sensible (in reality stupid idea) to decorate the living room for my mum while she was away (we didn't quite finish), have been working full-time, and that's about all I can remember at the moment! Needless to say, I have been getting home late, doing the basic chores, then flopping into bed, before repeating all over again!

Whilst I still have a couple of things to catch up on this week (which I neglected during the busy period above) I should be back with a vengeance by the weekend, writing a post a day again and keeping you posted on everything!

Sorry for the delay and thanks very much for your patience you lovely people! I have also enjoyed the tweets, poking and reminding me how long I've been!

Thank you!

Victoria x

www.prettybald.co.uk Twitter: @PrettyBald

No comments:

Post a Comment