Sunday 5 April 2015

#100HairFreeDays Part Five - a full month gone and we're a third of theway through!

For part five of #100HairFreeDays, I was sat on the sofa with my mum, chatting about my hairloss journey and coming up with ideas! There's still lots of good reasons to come, but they're stretching my brain to remember them all!
  • A personal experience one for me with alopecia was appreciating that I wasn't ill with something more life-threatening!
  • No disgusting hairballs in the sink plughole! You know the ones I mean!
  • On the same theme, no stray hairs clinging to the carpet, or wrapped round the hoover head, or anywhere else really
  • Saves me 20 minutes a day that would otherwise be spent blow-drying hair
  • and less blow-drying means less electricity - in fact now I don't even own a hairdryer
  • Holding a friend's baby, there's no hair for them to pull! Very relevant when they're learning to grip!
  • no more sweaty betty hair at the gym - actually it's the sign of a good workout, BUT the stringy hair look is probably out!
Phew! Another week done and we're still thinking of the positives of hairloss! As we've said before, these blogs aren't designed to make you covet hairloss (who would), but they are hopefully demonstrating that it's not all bad! If you have a hairloss positive, don't forget to email us or tweet us and we'll add them to the list! 

Victoria x


www.prettybald.co.uk Twitter: @PrettyBald

No comments:

Post a Comment