Sunday 26 April 2015

#100HairFreeDays Part Eight - all the ones that you've emailed in to us!

So if you've missed us doing #100HairFreeDays for the last 49 days, you've either just joined our readership, or you must be unobservant! This week, despite having more of my own reasons to share with you, I'm going to share some of my faves from the ones you've emailed in to me!
  • When you take off a static jumper, your hair isn't Frizzy! #NoFrizz
  • No trimming of stray nose or ear hairs that women loathe! (For men that is)
  • Was out in the garden battling with a shrub and no hair means no twigs stuck in it!
  • No stubbly hairs sticking through your tights when you KNOW you left it too long, even for winter!
  • My baby is at the stage of throwing her food around! No stray banana mush in my hair!
  • If there's a hair in the food, I know it's DEFINITELY not mine!
  • When your other half runs his hand up your leg, you know they're silky smooth!

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! If anyone has any more, tweet us @PrettyBald or email us!

Victoria x



www.prettybald.co.uk Twitter: @PrettyBald

No comments:

Post a Comment