Tuesday 17 March 2015

Raising awareness of Alopecia...

Today, I've had two lots of good news...

First, you may remember that I'm in the March edition of Cosmopolitan Magazine; we'll I had lots of lovely compliments about it, but possibly the best was an email to ask if they can run it again, this time in the dedicated quarterly Body edition! To say I'm chuffed is an understatement, and whilst it's a lovely personal compliment, I'm even more pleased that they're rerunning it, because it's great for awareness and help changing perceptions! The Cosmopolitan Body issue will be out on the 28th April, so if you haven't read the article yet, or just want a second go, don't forget to go out and buy it!

The second piece of news is that straight after producing the calendar last year, I was interviewed about what was involved, why I was doing it and what the important message was. The interview was for a magazine in Dubai and understandably, they couldn't include any of the calendar photographs! Instead, they talked to me for a long time, but that was about eight months ago - I honestly thought it had been pulled! Today, I received an email to say it's been published in the magazine! Not only that, but it's been placed online and included on the website homepage - great for Alopecia awareness! If you want to read it, you can pop online here...

Doing your bit for awareness? Please let us know if we can help by promoting your fundraising, magazine articles or anything else to our followers...

Victoria x


www.prettybald.co.uk Twitter: @PrettyBald

No comments:

Post a Comment