Wednesday 4 March 2015

Meet Miss March #PrettyBald #Calendar #NudeBald

This is the 'model' intro I have been dreading writing since I started this blog, simply because Miss March in the calendar - well it's me! I've already told some of my story on this blog, plus there is a whole profile of me on the website, so what can I say that's interesting...?


I guess instead of telling more about my story (I've written up all the good bits), I'll tell you instead about the calendar...

For me, the calendar represents and opportunity to educate the public and change perceptions of the 'right' body image, as well as fundraising for a cause close to my heart! It was an incredible learning experience for me, not least on the organisational front where everything took twice as long as expected! I always said it would be a one-off; just one year, to make an impact and create a difference; then... I got the bug and now I'm looking at doing it again this year, but totally differently!

We will be looking for people to take part and whilst this isn't the official shout-out, if you do want to do it (no nudity this year), please send us an email...

Next month's profile will be a proper profile, but that's because you probably haven't met Miss April yet!

Victoria x

www.prettybald.co.uk Twitter: @PrettyBald

No comments:

Post a Comment