Sunday 22 March 2015

#100HairFreeDays Third Part Round-Up

Just in case you haven't seen it already, I've set myself the #100HairFreeDays challenge to come up with 100 positive things about losing your hair. Don't get me wrong, this challenge isn't designed to make you embrace your hairloss, but it is designed to highlight the silver linings so it doesn't seem quite so bleak! Challenge yourself to find the positives and see if it helps make things more bearable!

As promised in the first blog, here's a summary from the third week of posts on Twitter! The reasons are getting less obvious now, but I'm determined to do it!

#100HairFreeDays:
  • means I never have a 'bad hair day' - at least not in my opinion! I just change wigs instead!
  • gave me the opportunity to take part in a magazine photoshoot for Cosmpolitan Magazine which you can read here http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/body/news/a33154/my-amazing-body-alopecia/ and also my personal experience of it here
  • stops me having to pluck stray eyebrow hairs that just won't stop growing
  • gives me an opportunity to make a difference, at the same time doing something I am totally passionate about
  • hairloss has connected me to people in every corner of the globe, from Jamaica to Australia, Brazil to Sweden
  • helped me find the man of my dreams (aaaaahhhhh), someone who loves me for me, not for what I look like!
  • allows me to join a great bunch of people at Alton Towers this year, all thanks to Alopecia UK
These posts mean I'm officially one fifth of the way there with #100HairFreeDays! Let's hope I can think of another 79 days! Don't forget, if you want to help me out with a suggestion or two, you can Tweet me or email me with a suggestion...

Victoria x



www.prettybald.co.uk Twitter: @PrettyBald

No comments:

Post a Comment