Sunday 8 March 2015

#100HairFreeDays Summary Part 1

Last Sunday (1st March), I started my #100HairFreeDays challenge, trying to list all the positives about losing my hair (which I know might sound counter-intuitive!). You can read more about it here...

As promised, here is the first summary of my #100HairFreeDays Challenge, including the first seven reasons...

#100HairFreeDays:
  • means no more waxing or shaving
  • requires a lot less shampoo and conditioner - only 1-2 bottles a year
  • spend a lot less time getting ready - a pre-styled wig means a lot less time in front of the mirror
  • has introduced me to a lot of new people that I'd never have met otherwise
  • gives the option to change hairstyle on a whim; long, short, straight, curly, blonde (not really), brown, pixie... The possibilities are endless!
  • provides perfect extra ventilation on a hot day (I told you they got obscure)
  • an escape from water running down your neck off wet hair! Just change it and pop on another one
I told you they'd be a little strange some of them, and you might not agree with them all, but they were important for keeping me positive!

Got a suggestion? Tweet or email us and let us know if you have any suggestions!

Victoria x


www.prettybald.co.uk Twitter: @PrettyBald

No comments:

Post a Comment